Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hey Guys

Hey guys, no I haven't forgot about you. My momma has been really busy lately, and well you know, I need her to post. Well anyway I am here now. Not much happening. I had a bout with some allergies or something. My eyes were killing me. Runny, itchy and every morning they were sealed shut. But I got some drops and now I am as good as new. My folks were blowing leaves and I think that had something to do with it. The weather is changing here. Its getting colder out, in fact we had snow flurries today. That was cool. Thanksgiving is next week. I can't wait, turkey yummy. Don't worry, I don't get table scraps Momma has already got me covered, she got me Ceaser Turkey Dinner. I got my thanksgiving collar the other day. I think my momma is going to start making collars, she was talking about it the other day. I already have a collar for every holiday. well I am going to jet now. You all take care, may you have milkbone dreams and chewtoy wishes.....love ya......

No comments: