Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Nov. 3

Hey guys, been busy these past few days. We had avery exciting halloween. The house was all decorated and all. Momma and dad do a pirate grave yard in our front yard. I didnt know they decorated it so scary, after all It's only my second Halloween and last year I was just a small cub. they took video maybe I can talk her into posting it on my blog here. Saturday not much happened, all the decorations came down, I supervised of course. Glad to see they are gone. They scared me alittle. Sunday, we got up early, they said we were going for a ride so naturely I jumped around and ran around like a raving lunatic. I got in the truck and sat on my perch and off we went. My perch is the console between the seats, I love it there I can see out all the windows and watch all the cars and trucks around us. As we were driving I realized where we were going, oh no say it aint so, this is the way to petsmart and its early in the morning, (well I wont say what I was thinking I will leave that to your imagination.) But anyways, I knew I was doomed, its grooming time, or as my momma calls it Pretty Up time. We pulled into the shopping center and into the store I went. I carried myself with dignity and grace and cowboyed up and walked like a man, even though I wasnt happy about it. The lady picked me up and off to the kennel I went. Well to say the least, 4 hours later I came out smelling like a rose. I got a winter jacket and some treats for being so good. When I got home I crashed and slept for 3 hours. that place really makes me tired. All the other guys there make it impossible to get any rest. Well now I can get back on my schedule today because its MONDAY........yeah........catch ya later dudes.

No comments: