Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Many faces of Harley.......

this was my first outfit, I should have know then that I was in trouble.
and my sister Dianna thought that I needed a harley davidson tshirt

then well of course I needed a halloween tshirt and Mom is a Mickey mouse fanactic so she found this disney halloween shirt , hum just my size imagine that
and of course my wardrobe wouldnt be complete without the Harley D leather outfit

I was Jack Sparrow last Halloween and this is the results of that

Happy New Year 2008 celebration, had to be in on that of course.


and finally my Halloween costume from 2008, a frog prince.
I am sure this fashion show will continue to grow as the years go by so stay tuned for more updates in my closest. I should also mention that my collar wardrobe is is rather lavish too from a harley davidson collar to a birthday collar and every holiday possible in between. Momma keeps me well stylished i should say. SO hats off to her. Thanks mom........

















No comments: