Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hey guys. I am a little late today, Momma was busy decorating for Halloween, and well I need her fingers to do the typing. I had a good morning. Pulled out a bunch of my old toys and played with them. I also found my new loofa from Petsmart I got, its dressed like a dragon, i got it the last time I got groomed. Its always fun to find something you forgot you had and its new all over again. Well just got word that I won second prize in a costume contest all the way down in Florida, its was held by Wagz. It's a doggie daycare facility. The lady that runs it is friends with my human Sister Dianna, her name is Silver. Check out the site its pretty cool.
http://wagzboutique.net My neice Cassie and nephew Rosco are visiting there now, while the happy Newlyweds are on their honeymoon. I met Silver when I was a puppy, before I moved up to Maryland. She is a very nice lady. Dallas my other nephew (he is a boxer baby, he is about 4mths old) is going to the cabin in WV this weekend so its going to be very quiet around here. I will love it, he likes to box my face when we play, I guess that is why they call them boxers. But I can put up a pretty good fight for my size. Well I am going to scoot for now...back at ya later.

No comments: