Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF

Hey hey hey

It's friday and so far it's been great. I went for a ride and went to the bank. I love the bank, they give me treats all the time. Those ladies love me there. When I got home I pulled out some of my toys and played with them and then I took a nap. It sure is quiet around here without Dallas. At least I am not getting boxed in the face. I am going to another costume contest tomorrow. Momma put the Pirate costume on me last night, and now she doesn't know which one I should wear, if you ask me I like the Pirate costume, its a little more manly than a Prince Frog but the Prince Frog looks cuter on me. Decisions Decisions, guess I will find out tomorrow. Well I am going to go outside and stir up the leaves and scare the squirells I will catch ya later.

No comments: