Monday, October 20, 2008

its monday October 20th

Hey guys, its monday, and I am ready to start the week. The weekends are very hectic around the house. My mom has me on a schedule during the week and when the weekends get here, well lets just say, by sunday night I am ready to crash bigtime. We went to Florida last week and it was fun. The sun and the sand wow. My human sister Dianna got married October 11th in Destin Florida. I heard it was really nice, us doggies weren't able to be at the actual wedding. But hey I had a good time at the house. I was able to visit with my doggie neice Cassie and nephew Rosco. They are Dianna's kiddies. We ran and played all the time. My other doggie nephew Dallas was there to. But its always great to get home and get back on my schedule. Today has been very quiet, Dallas and I went outside, checked out the back yard, barked at the neighbors, chased some squirrels. Not much else. Course we still have half a day left, to be continued.

No comments: