Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday October 22


Hey, everyone its wednesday, boy did I have an exciting night last night, my mom, dad and I went to Petsmart. They were having a Halloween Costume Contest in the store. When I first got there, I was really scared because there were some very big guys there. There was all kinds of costumes. Yes, I was dressed to the hilt in my Prince Frog outfit. But, I didn't win, but I did take fifth place. Got a $5 gift card. I also got my pic taken, its in a cool halloween frame. Dallas showed up too late for the contest but he cheered me on. Today I am gonna take it easy, maybe sleep all day. I think I am gonna be in another contest on Saturday, so I need to get my beauty sleep not that I don't need to get any prettier than what I am but every little bit can help. So hang tough guys. Think milkbones and chew treats and I will hit ya later.....
Check out this contest in the meantime.

No comments: