Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday. Oct 27th

Hey All.

Sorry I havent been around all weekend, like I said in my previous blogs weekends are crazy around here. First of all, Saturday we went to Petco for the instore Costume contest and I won 3 rd place. Mom and Dad were excited. They gave us gift card a cerificate and some treats. Those treats are really good. I also got my pic taken again. Then we went and got pizza. Gotta love those pizza bones. After that we all crashed for a few hours and the next thing we knew it was evening. Yesterday they went a got some stuff for Halloween, my momma really gets into the holiday, she decorates everything. They do a pirate graveyard, boy its really neat. Spooky. the kids love it even the adults. Dad built a canon this year and they put a fogger in it so it looks like it is smoking. Cool. I will post some pics when they get it all set up. Dallas is home. He says he had a great time, he hung out with Disel, that's Jason's Girlfriend Alicia's kid. Most of today we hung out in the back yard. Boy it has gotten colder out. Well gotta jet. Hit ya later

No comments: